Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Writing Journal Paper 2...

So, this should be a good read for some, it's KNDA funny to read this after 15 years. I just hung with Justin, His Wife and two kids on Tuesday night. We had home made tacos and salsa, hot dogs, drank some Sol & Dos Equis Amber, for dessert we went to Oberweis for some I SCREAM!!!

TIMES MAY CHANGE BUT YOU CAN'T CHANGE TIME
by
Spencer ??????????

ENG 98-5
Ms. Sarah L. Dye
April 12, 1994

Did you ever have a friend that no matter how much they changed you still talk to them all the time and will probably never forget? That's exactly how it is with a friend of mine, Justin.

I've been friends with Justin for seven years, since about 1987. We met each other through our friends, there were eight of us all in seventh grade and skated together and so we met. All the way through school until graduation we had the same interests.

Justin used to listen to such music as Tad, Mudhoney, and Big Black plus used to skate and like to go to Chicago. Now he likes to sit sit home and play guitar to Johnny Winter, B.B. King, and CS&N. I'm the only one that is still friends with him from junior high. In high school we were friends with pretty much the same people too though we barely talke dto any of the people from j.h. that we met each other through. Justin physically is the saem person I met besides the fact that he doesn't wear the same type of attire he used to, now he wears worn out blue jeans and Birkenstocks.

I guess even though Justin and I have changed so much from one another over the years, the fact the we are still friends really puts a place in my heart and my mind, maybe this is one of those life lessons that I hear people talk about so much.

Okay, that was kewt. Justin now lives in the subby's of Seattle, WA (Samammish or something) with his family, still plays his guitar, jams & records. I guess he pulls out the old Lucero Red Cross deck, once in a while, that he bought in 2003 when we went to Bainbridge Island and I slammed and got a hipper in front of Danny Way, Don Barley & Danger. They should have put that in the Transworld video.

As of the end of this post I am currently still Milking that same Old Style in the koozy. I know I know, I should get some cookies for that milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy