Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Who Do You Love...


So, speaking of Power, You've Got The Power. That's right, You. Here in Birmingham 6's track "Who Do You Love" You have the Power to decide for yourself. I almost forgot about this song until I posted yesterday's video, and yes, I do also remember Snap!'s song The Power also. Ban the Bass turn up the Treble, It's gettin' KNDA heavy & hectic, depending on who you listen to. Angry Black Man or Angelic Black Woman. Cross Colors Clothing, In Full Effect. This shit is All The Way Live from 1990.

The Birmingham 6 song is from their 1995 album Assassinate. I used to listen to this album soooooo much back in '95-'96, prolly almost everyday for that whole year I listened to it at least once. It is now in a box in the bottom of my closet with ALL off my Industrial/EMB CDs, not that I don't like or want to hear them anymore, because I just don't have room in my room (?) for the amount of space my music takes up. The same goes for my vinyl, I have turntables, but it's a hassle dragging them out. Some of you can prolly inderstand, can't you?

As of the end of this post I am currently listening to an old cassette I had just found in my Mom's's basement that I thought I lost, that I had recorded off of my friend Jay Jyczak back in 1996, of the compilation "Zeitgeist 2" with the two discs "Dementia" & "Experimentia" on the Nova Zembla label. I am listening to the "Experimentia" side. I have no idea what track is playing right now, I never wrote the track list on the J-Card and they KNDA mix intoeachother. It may be "Blimp" with the track "Websex."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy