Sunday, August 9, 2009

My Demo...

So, My Demo at the Geneva park today totally PWND. I was there in support of Buster Bear. Yup, that's right Lonely Boy represented the subby's, going back to where he started, in a first edition Buster Bear T-Shirt. All did not go according as planned though.

There was some sort of contest happening hosted by Yeah! Board Shoppe also, Bad Planning on somebodies part. It was kewl, I was able to do my Demo in between the contest classes which were burgeoning, intermittent, advantaged, as well as during the results of the contest, which I contested by finishing My Demo and sipping water all the while to stay Hydrogenated.

All in all I would say it was a pretty good turnout today for My Demo considering that they said the Heat Index was 100-105 degrees today, the wind was there at least, to help deal with the heat. Yah Dig?
The one complaint I do have with today is that after they called the results of the contest I was contesting, everybody left. I need to get a better agent so I can get compensated for My Demos when this type of thing happens, It hasn't been the first time either.

As of the end of this post I am currently listening to " Echoes From The Desert 2" by Ash Marslem from the album "Fearful". I had grabbed this from BeatBiz back on Monday, August 7th, 2006. Wow 3 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy