Monday, August 10, 2009

Jellyhead...


So, here is a song that I use to like hearing back in 1996. I still like to hear it now, say what you will, this song just puts a smile on my face and makes me feel good just like that shitty song Ring Of Fire does to other people. I think they like that song just because "it's cool."
NOTE!!! I don't like this song for any hidden meaning, I just like the music, the synth structure, and sequencing/programming. I never payed much attention to the lyrics, or the meaning of the video, I just watched it.


As of the end of this post I am currently listening to (Motiv8's Pumphouse Remix) of "Jellyhead" by Crush on YouTube. I think I might go listen to some Overlords videos now, circa "All The Naked People" ((Goa Roots))

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy