Friday, August 7, 2009

Writing Journal 1.2...

So, even though both of these papers say they're from my English 98-5 class, the dates don't add up. Even though the order of the Jounals are in order, it seems that there was some F*&# up and this reads WJ1.

Spencer ??????????
WJ1
Youth Of Today
April 14,1994

Why is the youth of today so cocky towards people who try to tell them pieces of advice? I remember when I was their age and someone my age told me what I was doing might go against me in the future,I tended to respect that and take it into consideration. These kids today think that they can just fuck athority (for lack of emphasis.) and do whatever the hell they want. I mean these kids are in seventh grade and they're already so cocky it's unbelievable they won't even listen to reason. They'll go places skating and they write on everything like it was a friggin' note book and don't throw away their garbage when a can sits two feet from them,maybe it's because asses are so damn lazy. I know that teen are supposed to rebel but this is rediculous.

Okay, so it sounds like I was in Barney status at the tender age of 20, this letter may as well have been yesterday. You may have thought it was a "regular" blog entry if I hadn't put the original 1994 date on the top.

As of the end of this post I am currently listening to the Keith Hernandez JFK loogy episode of Seinfeld while typing this & sipping on this Old Style. Say VanDalay Industries, Say VanDalay Industries!!! And you wanna be my Latex salesman?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy