Friday, August 7, 2009

Writing Journal 8...

So, Here we go.

Spencer ??????????
WJ8
Movie
4/14/94

On April 11th I went and saw a movie called "Like Water for Chocolate". It's a Spanish movie about a man Pedro who falls in love with a girl but he cannot marry her by some tradition so he marries her sister just to be close to her the movie is really good and it has some sad parts and some funny, I would recommend that you try to see this movie.

Okay, wow that has to be the longest run-on sentence I have ever written. I saw that movie at the small theatre in Wheaton, IL., I don't know if they still show small Indy films or if it's even open anymore due to all the 30 plex's that have sprung up in the area.

As of the end of this I am currently listening to the TV in the other room, I think it's Meagan wants a Millionaire. Plus, the neighbor just pulled up in his meaty mustang with its rumbling muff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy