Saturday, August 1, 2009

Writing Journal 3...

So, this would be WJ3 although the dates would have you think otherwise. For the date on this one I typed it in while pressing the Shift key, pretty clever, eh? And yet again the year reads 1993. WTF?

@/$/(#
WJ3

Details

THE item I have with me today is a calculator
My calculator is about 6 inches LONG & 3 inches wide
It looks black,with the engraving SHARP on the top side
The Shape is rectangular up&down
If this were to be set upon a scale it would weigh in at about 3-4ozs. BLACK is the color of this BEAUTY
No outstanding characteristics really just some buttons I don't know quite how they work.
This may resemble a leather biker wallet with the chain hooked to the belt loop.
The SHARP calculator is an important item to me because it helps me with my mathematical problems. I never really heard,tasted,or smelled my calculator but I have felt and looked at it boy is it smooth.

OMG!!! I can't believe how bad this is. No space after the commas, no periods at the ends of sentences and no space between the &. I don't know if I had planned on some sort of subliminal messaging or what, but if you take the words in ALL CAPS they form:
THE LONG SHARP BLACK BEAUTY SHARP.

As of the end of this post I am currently listening to "MindSkap" by Tryon from an unknown album. I prolly got it from BeatBiz or Thixxndixx back on Friday, July 21st, 2006. This is the first time it has been played, it's been on my Mom's compy this whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy