Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Skulls & Shit...


So, I just got home from my friend Gordo's GF's B-Day, there was about 20 of us that met and ate at an Ethiopian restaurant. It was some pretty good ish, I had my bouts adoubt it, but I was pleasantly surprised at how much flavour came through with no additional condims. If you are in Chicago, IL and would like to czech it out, the place is called Ethiopian Diamond. You can czech on Yelp! because I tried the website and it wasn't working. Maybe because I have Safari and not Intertron Exploder.
After all the fuss of the presents and cupcakes, baby lay her head on my lappy and then she nappy'd on the way home, so I am also coming home from tucking my analogue angel in bed. Don't drool for me Argentina.

As of the end of this post I am currently listening to "Ruby Red Lips" by Gaye Bykers On Acid from an album I had created dude to all of the various free MP3's I had acquired from the band's webfacility, as far as I know, their stuff is like waaaaaay OOP. I have stewed to the gills on vinyl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy