Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Writing Journal 16...

So, it all comes down to money.

Spencer ??????????
WJ16
Money
4/15/94

Every yaer for my birthday I usually only get about five bucks maybe $35.00 on a good year. This year I got just that amount and a certificate from my girlfriend for a birthday presnent because she didn't have any money to get me anything. She made a little dollar that she made that instead of saying "E PLURIBUS UNUM" said "I owe you one present" the dollar was so thoughtful I told her not to get me anything but she insisted.

Okay, now in the original journal it does say presnent, I didn't just mess it up here. Next, is the phrase "she made a little dollar she made" really? she made it? Wow, pretty heavy stuff. Oh yeah, and in the beginning I did also type "yaer" in the original copy, the lack of commas it truly great too.

As of the end of this post I am currently listening to "Satan" by the Dwarves from the black cassette tape with no label that I just found in my Mom's's basement around 9 this morning. The beginning of the tape had a mix of Big Black songs and the last two songs are the Dwarves songs, the filler at the end of this side, Side A, is the ad for "the scum also rises" (from the "thank heaven..." album) which gets cut off in the middle due to the tape turning into head cleaner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy