Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Writing Journal 6...

So, these next couple of journals are KNDA short so I'm going to do all four today. woohoo.

Spencer ??????????
WJ6
Last Sunday
April 17, 1994
Last Sunday my friend Sam and I went to Chicago to skate. We arrived at about 3:00 and didn't leave until about 11:00 but during the time 7:00 to 10:30 we to some girls apartment who goes to Columbia College. I guess you could say that we had some fun.
I like skating in Chicago at night because it's colder and it's not as hot. Sam agreed with me on this and we decided to go again next Sunday the 24th, maybe a little later this time.

Okay, I found in the original copy that I had written "we to some girls" when it should have been "we go to" alright alright. The girl was a friend of a girl Sam was dating at the time, they both were living in the Dorms of CCC. I remember the day sub-vividly, it was a beautiful sunny day like 8 clouds in the sky, we were skating the Picasso at Daley Plaza in mid-day, no bust. That girl came carrying a Crate & Barrel bag, she had seen Sam and offered us to stop by later after we were done skating. When we showed up to her dorm, they had made Mac & Cheese with Tuna fish mixed in, they offered and I ate some. Now here is the part I never understood, there was like a serving and a half left in the pan, she told me to just eat the rest of it, so I did. Later, Sam had told me that the girl got all mad because I just came in and ate all the Mac & Cheese. WTFrick? So, to this day I just take the last one/serving of anything. Doughnut, Pizza, Breadstick, Coffee, Cookie whatever.

As of the end of this post I am currently listening to "Mary Christ" by Sonic Youth from Side B of the black cassette with no label that I had found in my Mom's's basement around 9 this morning. The song originally appears on the "Goo" album which came out in 1990.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy