Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Writing Journal 20...

So, what about the muh fuh kids?

Spencer ??????????
WJ20
The Kids
4/19/94
This day sounds like the month and the year when combined. The more things change the more they stay the same. I like to watch the kids in the Hall on comedy central at eight o'clock during the week. may I quote a line "have you turned the boy into a fag yet." These guys are funny youshould watch them sometime they're funny.

Okay, here we have Mr. Runon writing a paper again. You should read the last line over like four more times. Cool, eh? This is one of those journals that I think I just wrote something down so I could say that I did a journal. I prolly had stuff to draw in my notebook or something, who knows.

As of the end of this post I am currently listening to another cassette tape with no label that I had found in my Mom's's basement around 9 this morning. This one is of some old techno/trance stuff I had made around 1997-98. It is so great to come across stuff like this to help depress you as to why you ever stopped making music, even though it was being made as I taught myself how to sequence using a workstation keyboard instead of tracking everything live on tape or ADAT, I had the LX20. I just wonder what would I be making if I hadn't stopped. I've been out of it for almost ten years now. I went by SFM or Astrolab.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy