Sunday, August 30, 2009

Blowing It...


So, I'm really soory I haven't updated in about 5 days, some crazy ish went down this month and I had to tend to the emotions of mai analogue angel's heart. As captain of team blowin' it, I wouldn't have you expect anything else from me.
Things are getting back to "normal" so you can prolly look around here soon and find some kewl notes to break up your dei coming mai qwerty 2 ur retina. I'm drinking a litre of Filbert's cola and eating Cheez-it DUOZ, the combo in this box being Sharp Cheedar & Parmesan. I already downed the box of these. So tight right now.
As of the end of this post I am currently listening to "For My Girls 2" by Ash Marslem from the album "Feeling Great", 2006.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy