Sunday, August 2, 2009

Writing Journal 4...

So, welcome to today's installment of Journals of Yore. And now, for your sunday pleasure, I give you WJ4.

WJ4
Portable Prersonal
Feb..8,94

The item I chose is rectangular in shape and about as thick as Six pieces of paper and 2" x 3.5".
It feels like glass.
If it were dropped it would sound like plastic.
The smell and tastes are like nothing in this world.
It looks like a legal document.
BOY,it weighs 1oz. The color is clear with a blockage in between.
Resemblence of thisis like that of a credit card.
My item is important because it's personal.
"THE END"
Before you go outside be sure to bundle up real warm-like.

Okay, if you couldn't guess at what I was trying to describe in this Journal, It was a Driver's License. My brother's driver's that I used to carry around with me after his death in 1990. Gotta keep something to remember him by, right?
As of the end of this post I am currently listening to Talla 2XLC's "Live @ Technoclub (SSL)" Mix from 2005 that I grabbed from Trance Addict dot com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy