Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Pudding Pops...


So, I remember as a kid that I used to love eating Jell-O™ Pudding Pops℠ all the time, maybe that's why I was a husky plumper for most of my life despite skateboarding 6+ hours a day in the mid-west heat. As I recall, they were creamy, delicious and gone in a day usually.

Bill Cosby and his comedic timing... yah see, was just what kids were looking for in a mascot for coooool summer sucking fun after playing a friendly game of Four Square or Smear the Queer. We however had a pool and just Cannonballed or did Ho-Ho's all day with our old skate decks.

As of the end of this post I am currently listening to "Vibrasonic" by Huntington Cads from their 7" single "Cads Are Go!" released in 1997. Just some Surf Rock dudes picking around.
UPDATE!!! Bill Cosby has an app available now for iPhone, Android, and the berry of his people... the BlackBerry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy