Saturday, June 27, 2009

I Will Be On Fuel TV...


So, yesterday I was at the Dew Tour in Chicago's Grant Park, long story short I will be on Fuel TV for Dew Underground while Chris "Dune" Pastras interviews my new friend Kevin Porter. Kevin owns an all Vegan coffee shop called Delicious Cafe with his wife. Dune put me on the spot and asked me what my take on bikes and pegs at the skatepark was, I stumbled because I wasn't expecting to be in the show. I froze, stammered and said "Just don't get in my way," what a dork, and America will see me. I also will be wearing my Buster Bear "Lonely Boy" shirt so my black friend Alex will get exposure globally.

As of the end of this post I am currently listening to "Heaven & Hell" by Phoenix from the album "Destination Goa: The Seventh Chapter" 1998

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy