Tuesday, June 16, 2009

New Poll Is Up...


So, I just set up a new poll question about who your favorite Australian band is, I know that there are prolly some band you like that are not on the list list, but let's face it. It's too long as it is. That's what she said.

As of the end of this post I am Currently listening to "This Is Not A Love Song" by Public Image ltd. (PIL) from the album "Commercial Zone" 1983. Cassette was one of the first tapes I had bought after moving to St. Charles, IL in 1985 and started skating in 6th Grade, 1986. To this day it is one of my favorite albums of all time. John Lydon is so far removed from Johnny Rotten from Sex Pistols.

I didn't find out that Lydon and Rotten were the same person until I was reading the cover story article in some Magazine in 7th Grade in one of my Junior High classes in 1987 about the 10th anniversary of the "Never Mind The Bollocks..." album, both of which I was listening to side by side at the time. So let me update by saying, both Cassette and Never Mind The Bollocks are two of my favorite albums, to this day, that I will turn to 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy