Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Inspiral Tributary...


So, Dear readers of SRC Bypass, you will now see more updates on this blog due to a new AirPort card I am purchasing for my G4 Mac Cube. I now have two Computors set up at two locations. Each location keeps me surrounded with inspirations for future posts, new ideas and new music for the post endings. Who knows, maybe I could even be hearing a movie in the background and tell you about that. You will still be updated with the same stupid ramblings of a man with nothing too interesting to say, but with the same humour you have all come to know, maybe or maybe not love. Hope you keep Czeching back to see what nonsense I come up with next. Hey, like this post. Gotta go now my Cat (the squishy) is staring at me to get fed, I think she's fed up with staring at me too. Okay, now for what most you prolly don't care about... As of the end of this post I am currently listening to "Something Vicious for Tomorrow" by Treepeople from the album "Something Vicious for Tomorrow/Timewhore" 1992. Members from this band were also in The Halo Benders, Built to Spill & State of Confusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy