Sunday, June 14, 2009

ManMadeMan...


So there is a really great group that I like called ManMadeMan, yes, written just like that. I Had just recently acquired the "Hex EP" and I am sooooo psyched, I am listening to it right now. There is a different mix of Trance Siva on this 12" vinyl than from the other version they had done with Andy Guthrie on the 3xCD Teleportation album, it is called Transiva (remix) on that album. Here is the Discogs profile of this duo. They have podcasts on iTunes that you can DWNLD three of their albums for free.

As of the end of this post I am currently listening to "Sketch" by Menis from the "Temporary Insanity" album on Koyote records 1998.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy