Saturday, June 6, 2009

Apple G4 Mac Cube...


So, I just recently re-hooked up my G4 Mac Cube that I acquired in 2006. Sure it's old, but it gets the job done, still is fast enough and here's the plus I was given it for free by a good friend along with his old 30GB 4th Gen iPod. The one drawback though is that I need to get an Air-Port card for it, which I have already found online for $49.99 at OWC. I love ordering from here because they are like in Woodstock, IL or something and when you order, it gets to you the next day. Okay, I have to get going. As of the end of this post I am currently listening to "Catch A Tiger" by Thor from the album "Keep The Dogs Away" 1977

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy