Saturday, May 30, 2009

Yo, Joe...

So, When I went to my Mom's's Friday after my Dental czech up, for the bone graft for my teeth, I looked for my old mouse for my antiquated computor. In the box that I found the mouse in I also found an old Dog Tag of mine. Yup, you heard right, or I guess... read right.

These Dog Tags were mine from 1985-'86, around the time I was in 6th grade, when I was still pretty into G.I. Joe. I sent away for some "Special Missions" send-away-deal-offer-thingy that contained a poster of all the Joes, a Dog Tog with your Name & Address, and a cassette tape of a G.I. Joe Special Mission. One side was kept blank so that you & your friends could record your own Special Mission. More to be updated L8R as I think of more stuff to write, it's KNDA L8, 1:14am is what the Lappy has posted in the corner. As of the end of this post I am currently NOT listening to music, but rather some dishes being cleaned. I'm going to finish eating this freshly made stir-fry.

1 comment:

  1. i prefer the mandatory drink of all middlewesterners. the infamously delicious haterade.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy