Wednesday, May 13, 2009

St. Charles, IL...


So, loik I'm at my mommy's house in STC, she asked me to come out while she gets a new Water Heater installed while she is at work. I mean honestly, since I'm still unemployed and it's raining, she really couldn't have picked a better day. I have no job to miss, I'm not missing any good Skateboard action because the parks out here aren't anything to miss. Plus, I'm a little on the sick side, some sort of weird mild throat/sinus thing. The sinuses aren't leaking or stuffed, it's just not normal. The throat is KNDA weird in a way that it just feels mildly toxic & needs hydration regularly. I'm taking some Cold-eeze & I ate a Banana just because it was there. Gunna finish watching Millionaire Matchmaker, Take a Shower and then maybe go to Yeah! Boardshop on my way home to feed my Cat, The Squishy. As of the end of this post I am currently listening to "Compu Food" by Squarmeat from I don't know what album. I just got it from Thixxndixx or maybe their Beatbiz.net page. I DWLD'd it back on Wednesday July 19th, 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy