Friday, May 8, 2009

I Skate, I Live, I Path...


So, tomorrow, Saturday the 9th of May, 2009 there will be a demo at Wilson Skatepark in Beautiful Chicago, IL. There will also be a Hometown Heroes contest at the same time, Um that just sounds like a madhouse. I however will be getting there at 9am for the Barney session that happens every Saturday & Sunday at 9am. Old Dudes bitching about how crowded it will get. Some dude are going to skate the park in Whiting, IN, because of the Demos, gnarly bowls with over-vert pockets & a carving door. So grab your Coffees & or Dognuts, head up to wilson sometime B4 Noon to avoid the crazy kid rush, Sit around, work off your hangover, Talk about that band you saw last night or the one you're going to go see. I hope to see one of the Seven of you there. Dry Bones Nation is going to Be there in full effect as will Such Luck, Buster Bear & Wellborn Clothing, the Yeah! Boardshop team will be PWNing the facility also reppin' tha burbs like the subbies that they are. As of the time of the end of this post I am currently listening to "Disappearing Into You" by Raphael from the compilation "Hearts Of Space: Universal Sampler '90" 1990, Some great, relaxing, early Synth stuff in my Chillambidub playlist in my iTunes. This song is very pianoey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy