Friday, May 22, 2009

Vans Shoes...


So, today there is a Vans demo at Wilson Skatepark in Chicago, IL. The Vans Driving the Business Tour 2009. Yeah, I know I'm posting a blog about the Demo on the day of the Demo, but also there is a Vans Demo Saturday in Roselle, IL. at the Skatepark out there. Different set of riders from Friday to Saturday. That should be cause enough to roll out. You can get an idea of the Roselle park from all of the Dry Bones videos that are out there. The last Dry Bones Nation video I posted was mostly at Roselle. It's the park where Steve from Yay! A Place For Boards does that bluntslide on the quarter pipe in the bank & KDawgKev38 does that tailslide kickflip out. As of the time of the end of this post I am currently listening to "Helicopters are Burning" by Drain from the album "Offspeed & In There" 1996. Drain is King Coffey from the Butthole Surfers , he has been their drummer since 1983.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to see the demo of vans shoes, these shoes I never let it go whenever I have chance to see a new variety for vans shoes.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy