Sunday, May 10, 2009

I-Path Demoooooo...


So, this video is the Buster Bear/Dry Bones version of the I-Path/Hometown Heroes Demotest. K-Dawg Kev Pwnd the stair huck. People were mad cuz the wigger kid was doing "harder" tricks, but he only landed like 5 of them, one was a switch something but he fell out of it and still counted it. Kevin just landed the most tricks plain and simple and they were all kinda tough, he was also the only one to land multiple Hubba tricks, that wigger kid might be good at a perfect skatepark double set, but this is real life. I just hope he got that new Jay-Z album in time, hoving around the subbys.

As you can see, I took one of Gordon's daughters dancing. I like Guacamule as swell. I fell in love with my lost love again, Tech Decks. Such Luck Tim wasn't there which KNDA sucked, Pre Barney Matt Blevins kept his cool & looked it at the same time, All the reppers were out, Al from Character skateboards, Marfa from Wellborn Clothing , Alex from Buster Bear , Steve from Skate Illinois showed up later with Tim Ward and Tim Armour. There were bags of chips & half-eaten Burritos everywhere. I can't believe that people can be so disrespectful of my significant other that I'm a complicated relationship with on Facebook, Wilson Skatepark.

Brian, former owner of RQ skateshop in Naperville, IL was there, he KNDA promoted the shit out this thing, getting sponsors like Chipolte, Tech Deck, Affiliate Skateboards and a host of other too numerous to mention. It went off soooo hard, the weather cleared, the wind subsided, the Temperature dropped like a Muhh Fuhh, I made a new friend named Punchy who was born with the name Ryan Lay, he is an AZ DBN chapter member and he Raves, I made him an MP3 CD of 10 hours of Happy Hardcore/Rave music from 1993-2008. I hope he & Jaws are Psyched.

OMG that Ben Rayburn kid or whatever his name is, FRICK!!! sooooofickin' goood, he's loik 14-16 years young, Crailed loik half the deep end of the Wilson bowl, just str8 up PWND everything, did some sort of nosegrab 360℃ to fakie. He's looks loik a mini Jake Phelps, except with less SPI (spit per square inch). I, myself, repped my Yeah! A Place For Boards/Brimely collaboration shades, also repped Thrasher Magazine with my 90's zipper hoody & Vans Shoes with my Custom Dots Graphic Johnny Layton Purple Fades (sorry, good shoe, boring though, So, I spiced it) & my Vans Off The Wall Hat with custom Buster Bear art. Thanks to Jay Croft for the hat, He's KNDA the Vans midwest rep. He's from Ohio transplanted to Chicago For his wife's Schooling. Great guy all around. So, Paul [Van Doren], if you ever read this, wherever you are, he's doing his job.

I also handed out ALL of the Lowcard stickers, they were just laying there on the ground in a big pile spread out for people to take, but they were not being taken because all the kids were in the street course watching history unfold. So, I guess I KNDA repped them too, spreading the word of how "You can't polish a Turd". I'm a Subbie through & through though. I'm not black enough to Rep the Chi (pronounced Shy not Chee or Chai which is pronounced Ch-Eye not Kai). I don't be have the proper Chi push when I ride my board, making it look like you're pushing as hard as you can when you're just pushing like Kiko in that Lupe Fiasco video, (which, I guess there is some beef about that) So, Dave Thomas [rest your soul] I have found the Beef. Chi pushing is loik the equivalent of having a huge loud muffler on your rusted 1986 Honda Civic Hatchback. You're not going any faster just 'cuz your foot is stretched out as far as humanly possible and your arms are all monkey hung like a scarecrow.

I love this City & all the Bros I've met along the way, Jesse Neuhaus, Twins, Reggie, Biker Jose, Johnny Fonseca, Emfon, Tony the Juggler, Chris Forestine (spelling), Rutas, Meth, Salon John, Chris Quinn (pipes in front of your parents), Fat USA Kevin, KOOKalabro, Grumpy, Steve Dread, Turbo, Kalis, Hensley, Melcher/Marfa, Nate/Tony/Jub/Jason, Nate Lyons, Rob McBride, Sava/Paul, Wheaton Pussies other bros too, Thanks Metra . I don't have much that much free time. Well, possibly.

As of the time of the end of the post I am currently listening to "Psyde Line 10" by Flak from the DWLD'd mix "Psyde Line 10 (Disc2)" 2008. Some great Psychedelic Trance, some call it Goa, but there is a slight difference. I will take it all though. It's like Industrial & EBM, same but difernt. (Goa Trance & Psychedelic Techno)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy