Friday, January 30, 2009

Like a Benetton Ad...

So, sometimes you have to push the envelope. Like nestling yourself tight between two thin brown strips of serenity. Pardon me BOY, mind if I "drop in"?

Some people were really shocked at this photo at the time of its taking. They got SRSLY weirded out saying "that's wrong on so many levels" or "you guys are FGGTs" or even saying "that's SRSLY the gayest thing ever."
I mean for fuck's sake I'm not sucking him off, he's not picking the little white cotton balls off of my underwear, so what's the problem? My shoes are on and so are his Boxers.

Oh, but if we were wearing Speedos and dry humping behind a fence in the missionary position with his legs wrapped around me (*cough* UFC *cough*) everything would automatically be okay & macho.
Throngs of tribal tattooed, testosterone seeping men getting so heated that their Oxytocin levels reach new highs of euphoria to the zenith of a tabooed pleasurable nirvana.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy