Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Steve Caballero - Ban This...

So, in the spirit of the last post, I give you Cab's part from the video Ban This.
The guy makes love to this mini-ramp.
Oh, and how fitting, right now as I'm typing some music from another Powell-Peralta® video, Animal Chin, comes on iTunes... the track, "Chin Ramp IV" - okay it's over now. It was only a minute long.
Yes, I just gave away my typing speed right there. 30 WPM, not bad. I haven't progressed since 5th grade.
I idolized this guy growing up, one wall in my room was all Cabbed out. Well, actually a corner, due to a picture he had of a Nose-Bone over a hip, taken with a fish-eye, that looked soooooo good when placed into a corner.
Megadeth/Metallica on the South wall, Cab in the southwest corner & Various metal & skating on the West wall. (mostly H-Street riders, Natas, and Gonz).



As of the end of this post I am currently listening to "Skate for the Devil" by The Bonless Ones from the album "Skate for the Devil" 1986.


2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy