Friday, January 9, 2009

Black Presidents for White Teeth

Okay so after a slight hiatus, i figured i better write something. well if you did not know, ten years ago, February '99, some drunk Wiggers knocked two teeth out, at the Des Plaines Oasis around midnight, all because we did not want to fight them and were not intimidated, which only in turn made them more mad. he punches my friend in the side of the head, not head on. i go in to push them apart guy ducks, i go forward, and the other Wigger either kneed me or had a fist of quarters. i look into my hand, i see two teeth and a pool of blood. it happened so fast i barely remember the impact. so we just speed off down 90 exiting at Barrington road, find an emergency room, they clean me up, throw my teeth in a cup of Milk, i was there until about 7 or 8 in the morning, they cleaned my teeth, pumped me full of three different types of pain via injection, one in my mouth, not enough, then one in between my fingers, still not enough, finally they had me expose a butt cheek, that did the trick. So, half knocked out i lay back and they shove my teeth back in their sockets. I was then referred to an oral surgeon in Bartlett, IL., put some sort of plaster on the teeth then attached a wire to two teeth on either side of the recently placed two. it looked kinda make shift but i was not complaining, a few Vicodins and antibiotics, i was good to eat just as long as i kept it in back.
FORWARD to November 2008: while flossing in between "the two teeth" at thanksgiving i couldn't feel the front one. Shit, i never told you which two, if you Google a tooth number chart, they were teeth 7 & 8. I knew it was only a matter of time until I was fucked again, So I had to start eating everything out of the left side of my mouth avoiding the front, cutting all food into squares. So, January 4th i was at a holiday party being careful eating a tiny pretzel stick, a small nub of pretzel got between my tongue & tooth and tapped it sending a shock through my socket like testing a new 9 volt battery. Cold sweat and dizziness followed, just dangling there held on by only the gum tissue, not flapping in the wind. i went into the Dentist on the 5th at 7:30 in the morning and took an X-ray, they sent me to an oral surgeon by 8a.m. I sat there from 8:30 to 10:45 felling helpless in a chair just saying fuck to myself. By Noon they had extracted the two teeth and gave me a bone graft due to the bone around the teeth resorbing, so they packed new donated ground bone into the holes and sewed my gums shut. I now have a cool retainer with two new 7 & 8's as temps until it's time to go back and get my Titanium implants installed in about 3-5 months. So maybe April or June I will be able to talk normal again. thanks for reading, the three of that you that do.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy