Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Today's Time Capsule, The Kaptain & Karim...



So, I used to DJ back like like 10-13 years ago, and one of the tracks that I would use in mai sets was this 1997 track by The Kaptain & Karim called "Fortissimo" on Tinrib™ recordings, from the "I Love You/Fortissimo" 12" RIB 012.
I even left in the samples at the beginning and ends of the track, which if you let it play out at the end while spinning into other records, they are set to tempo.

I have an ish ton moar records like this, soary abt the sound quality. I fig'd if the quality is bad then nobody can, nor would want to, steal this from mai page.
I hope if the Captain sees this he will see it as a tribute on how he changed mai life, and the people who I played to all those times.

As of the end of this post I am currently listening to "Landing Cycle" by Second Nature, which consisted of Bill Laswell, Atom Heart & Tetsu Inoue from the album "Second Nature" released in 1995 on the label Fax +49-69/450464

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy