Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Bread Of Life...

So, as you may have noticed throughout this blog, I am a skateboarder. I also like to make sandwiches using bread.
While at the store the other dei I came across this TTLY radical loaf with a dewd tweaking a method air, along with soem other sport, on the top. It says it's made with whole grain, but waht does that really mean?
I usually only use white bread to make grilled cheese, dip in mai soup or to spread butter on when I'm eating pasta. Either way, I just have a thing for stuff with skateboarding on it, no matter how ghey it is.

As of the end of this post I am currently listening to "Mantra (doors of perception mix)" by Material from the compilation album "Manifestation: Axiom Collection II" released in 1993.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy