Friday, September 17, 2010

Today's Time Capsule, The Neon Judgement...


So, If you didn't know already, I used to be real big into Industrial music back in the late 80's, early 90's. I still like most of the stuff that's being released, but just not that into it anymoar. I still love all the music that came out back then and the music that I still own from that era.


When I was big into it, this band, The Neon Judgement was one of mai faves. Even though they were roped into the whole Industrial music scene, soem of their music had a New Wave feel while others had moar of a rock feel of such bands like early INXS or U2.
I believe they were lost soemwhere in between along the way, with no real genre to cling to, not subscribing to any one musical style or image.


As of the end of this post I am currently listening to "Don't Wish Me Luck" by The Neon Judgement from the album "Blood & Thunder" released in 1990 on PIAS/WaxTrax! records

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy