Thursday, September 16, 2010

Playing Guitar...



So, I'm trying to get back into playing Guitar. From 1990-2003 I played almost everydei, now I just might play a few times a month. I'm still messing up a lot, forgive me. All mai timing is still off and ish, I can't "chugga" forever like I used to on all those metal songs that is used to be able to play years ago.

Here's mai take on a Joe Satriani tune called "A Train of Angels" - it reminds me of the Beverly Hills 90210 theme, for soem reason.
I'm butchering the song because I didn't have Joe for a guitar teacher, or anyone for that matter. I don't think it's too bad for learning to play by ear with no instructions.
Uh oh, the secret is out.

As of the end of this post I am currently listening to "Fluff Killer" by Menis from the Koyote records compilation "Limitless" 2xLP gatefold vinyl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy