Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Whether or Weather...


So, I think we can all agree that this is the only time when Rain & Skateboarding can and should go together. Rain Skates, LLC. wheels are a wheel company located in Alaska. Ketchikan, Alaska to be precise located at 433 Front St. 99901. They encourage that you "Drop In Anytime". So why don't you? They can be reached by Cell: (907) 617-2627 or by Fax: (907) 225-5980 or by the webnet on the intertrend @ rainskates dot com. Sorry, but since it's been shitty here in the Chi (pronounced Shy, not Chee or Ch-Eye) for three days now, I figured it's only fitting, like a good pair of socks. I tend to go get these soft black socks from Kohl's, not the "Gold Toe", but those are good also. Well, sorry folks, I just got a call from my Colored Friend Alex, the CEO of Buster Bear Clothing & the Author of the Get Pumped blog, to go meet him DWNTN, He don't be done got class until 1pm. So, I gotta go Czech my air presh in the tires & ride my bike DWNTN (25 minutes) as opposed to walking a Fixed Gear through Wicker Park so all your other gay boyfriends can Czech you out with your one leg rolled up like L.L. Cool J. in that show that used to be on UPN with Alfonzo Ribiero. By the time of the end of this post I am Currently listening to "Fun" by Tight from the "40 Full Moons" Compilation, which is a free DWNLD from Ektoplazm.com. I just got it this Morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy