Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I Can't Drive 55, But I Sure As Hell Can Skate In It...


So, Today is earth day and quite nice outside also. I'm prolly gunna go to the bank, get a corfee, maybe a nibble of carbs for my skateboard rolling today, although the other day I tried to skate without stretching, and well, I kinda got fumbled up with my board & my feet falling onto my Tailbone onto the Truck of my board. Yowzah! that smarts! I think it was proll one of the loudest FUCK!!!!!'s I have ever said in my life. So, I'm taking Advil for the pain & swelling. Can't lay on my back when I sleep, can't slouch in a chair, if I do I have to cross a leg under me. Perfect posture just like mommy always said.

As of the end of this post I am currently Importing a Gang Green compilation that I made last year. basically everything from "Older...", "I81B4U" & "You Got It", bye bye readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy