Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Beastirthday...


So, this year My b-Day falls on Easter, which KNDA blows because I can't be in two places at once. I decided to go with Birthday. So I will be going to my Mommy's for a good B-day Din Din. Hammerz w/Scalloped Toes & Brussels like a Muhhh Fuhhh. Oh thank you dear piglet for giving your soul up to thee for appetite to beeee.

I Typed in Scalloped Potatoes & this is what came up. SRSLY? Spanking? WTF!!!

Brussel Yummerz... There is this place in the Chi (pronounced Shy not Chee or Ch-Eye) that serves a killer brussel, It's called "Feed". It's cash only and some Damn Good food, on the corner of California & Chicago Ave. next to the Continental (a bar).

Ok, So as you can see I will be eating today, There was talk of some sort of Lemon thing for dessert, drool drool drool.....

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, ooops sorry, I was in a hurry to get in the shower and leave so i seemed to have left out the Current music i was listening to, but i was listening to music. I was listening to www.philosomatika.com.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy