Sunday, April 19, 2009

Guess It Must've Been Rainin'...



So, Yesterday was real fun, A nice wake up at 8:15am , a relaxing shower listening to The Infinity Project's - Mystical Experiences CD, made a pot of corfee and set out toward the skatepark. Sun, Skating, Bros, Pizza, more Skating. I think I got a little too much sun due to the cool breeze not letting you know that you're getting a tad too red. I would say I was prolly at the park from 10:30a-3:30p, left to have some Pizza, Cookies and a nice Pomegranate Red Tea w/Goji Berry, went back to the park to skate a little more (5:30p - 7:30p) Ended the day at Holiday Club with a nice BLT w/Chicken Wrap and a salad with a great dressing, a refreshing Newcastle (or four) was there to wash it all down. Now what to do today? Get a Corfee & sit under the I-90 underpass and watch skateboarders? Read a book? Post my resume yet again to another company? Research wholesale Psy-Trance records distributors? I wish I had a House with a screen porch, that would be perfect for these rainy days, just put a few loads of laundry in the wash and relax on the porch sipping tea or corfee listening to the birds in the woods, or if it were in the city, prolly fire trucks or something. The great thing about houses is that there is so much to do on rainy days like this, re-arrange furniture for a new look, dusting, vacuuming (I like vacuuming), doing dishes (I also like), laundry, posting vids on Fabecook & even posting silly blogs about rainy days and why you would like a house. Although I've never owned a house, I did however have a place all my own that was spotless, no Toaster Crumbs on the counter, no Grease spills on the stove, no Funky Stench coming from the Garbage or Fridge, no Ants, no roommates or neighbors to worry about hearing my Loud Guitar or Bumping Thumping music while I play Bedroom DJ, a deck to feed the Squirrels peanuts out of my hand & hear the Buses go by. Okay, so I think it's about time I end this and eat a slice of my Left Over B-Day cake with a cup of Corfee. By the time of the end of this post I am currently listening to "A Piece of Forgotten Song Drifting Across the Water (Haad Rin Sunrise Mix)" by Makyo from the album "Rasa Bhava" 1996

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy