Thursday, April 30, 2009

Ambivalence of Ambience...


So, I can't think of anything cool to post, but I don't want to leave the Seven of you hanging in wait, so...... here I present to you some Damn Good ambient music from Omicron the album is called "Acrocosm" from 1994 on Instinct records.
Omicron is Savvas Ysatis, he also worked under the name of SETI with Taylor Deupree who was a part of Human Mesh Dance & Prototype 909, also on Instinct. Well, I think Prototype 909 was on Sonic records, but the two labesl were kind of part of each other in some sort of way.
If you wanted to get good techno music in the early 90's, then these were two of the labels that you wanted to buy their complete catalog. Moby's first couple of works were on these labels and their compliations.

Okay so that's it for now, rain sucks, weather blows, I should ride my bike more, drink more Kefir, eat more yogurt with granola before I ride or skate, stop eating Chimichangas & Steak Tacos, but you will never get me to give up Pizza, not without a fight anyway.

As the of the end of this post I am currently listening to "Forgive me, Philip" by The Digital City from the "Digital City EP" 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy