Thursday, April 9, 2009

Rαν∍ on Fu©₭ F∀¢Ξ



So, I don't know if you're into Happy Hardcore at all, but some of it is sooooo good and puts a smile on my face. One of these artists is DJ S3RL from Brisbane, Australia and he has remixed songs for some Emo or Emotronic type band called The Medic Droid, I don't know if the name is in homeage to the robot that helps luke out when he's floating in that liquid in Empire Strikes Back. That's the first thing that came into my mind though when I heard the name, of course growing up in the era of the Star Wars franchise, numbers IV, V, & VI that is, it is embedded in my memory 4 life.
Anyway DJ S3RL has some great songs, like "Dealer", Little Kandi Raver" & "Pretty Rave Girl" and of course the remix of "Fer Sure" by the Medic Droid. Myself & SAG Arthur Zone really like some of these DJ S3RL songs, the one good things about Kandi Rave girls is that B in the D they used to have their rainbow whale tails in full bloom for all the Speaker-Freakin'-K-Hole-Stuck-In-Kandi-Boy-Ravers to drool in their Vick's Vapo-masks or down the Lanyard of their Pacifier.
Me? well, I just liked the music while they all danced around twirling. Why is it that in most Happy Hardcore songs that there is most likely the use of the Halloween theme music on the piano/synth?

As of the end of this post I am currently listening to the "Raveutopia Mix" by Shade from the album "Raveutopia" 1996.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy