Saturday, March 7, 2009

Too Much Sleep (is a bad thing)

So, Today again I oversleep, I set the alarm for 9am to go meet up with my friend Chad & some other Human Hangovers at Hot Doug's at 10:30. I get up as per usual, but then I make the age old mistake of "just laying back down for a second to stretch & wake up" BZZZZZZZZZZT!!! Wrong, next thing I know I'm waking up to Chad's text at 10:45am saying that they are in line at Hot Doug's, so now I'm totally blowin' it. Now instead of having a venison Hot Dog for breakfast, I'm having a bowl of Scooters and Soy milk. Yum!. Oh well, I guess since it's raining and 45* today I'll go skate the Crawash, 47th, Soma's Ramp, Spencer's Barney Playground or whatever you want to call it. At the time of the end of this post I am currently listening to "Purple Skin" by the band OOMPH! from the album of the same name - "OOMPH!" 1992 (some pretty good Industrial.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy