Thursday, March 26, 2009

Lurking about...


So, like I've been hanging out in what what they call an "Indie" film set, by doing this I have not rode my board since Saturday, well, I rode Sunday, but I wouldn't consider riding around with legs too stiff to ollie 6 inches skateboarding. I met this dude Perry who became a paramedic in this film, my friend Marfa, is waiting to be used today. So far I have been in four scenes, I guess I am now a "regular" at the bar/club in the movie. The pay is $0.00, it's 8 miles from my house, they feed you food, but I don't mooch or grab piles of it like the Hippo/Hoppers that Lurk around being all loud during "rolling" when they yell for "quiet on the set". One guy had a nextel go off and they got sooooooo pissed at him. You see, they ask you to turn your phones off or put them on vibrate. I'm at home still, it's 11:40am, I felt like going in late today instead of being there at 10am. L8R, I will maybe see one of you seven this WKND. I need wear my Blue Rector Riot gloves more. By the ending of this post I am currently listening to "Just Being With You" by the Hard-Ons from the album "Hard-Ons Rarities" the song dates from 1989.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy