Friday, March 20, 2009

Rep the Chai...


Spencer Slappie Trick Tip - SuchLuck.com from Such Luck on Vimeo.
So, like in October or something, I'm guessing because I'm wearing & riding the same set-up as in that video. Here we skate a place that I came across while we were DWNTWN by the rotting meat & dead fish smell district. Red 4 daze, yo! Soooooo perf! You also get to see pretty trains go by, like the Superliner by Amtrak and Metra trains, some that go to Elgin. Perty kewl eh? No? Yeah didn't think so. My blog is a joke & I don't take skateboarding SRSLY. This is how I "rep da Chi", that's pronounced (Shy) not (Chee) or (Chai) although I have been known to rep some Chai B4, it's like sooo yummerz. Even more yummerz than a MexicAlt Fixie Bear.

Try this:

Boil 5 minutes, then steep 10 minutes:

1 Tbsp fennel or anise seed
6 green cardamom pods
12 cloves
1 cinnamon stick
1/4" ginger root, sliced thin
1/4 tsp black pepper corns
2 bay leaves
7 Cups water
Add, bring to a boil, and simmer 5 minutes:

2 Tbsp Darjeeling tea
Add:

6 Tbsp honey or brown sugar
1 Cup milk
Yummerz, roit?

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy