Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I'm Back In Business, Baby!


Untitled from wilsonskate on Vimeo.
So, I just like fucking around with my board to what, I think, is nothing more than me getting a laugh from myself. To my surprise most of the time people & like 12 other skaters like what they see. This time, 1 of those 12 was Morley from theWilson Warriors crew. (I think that's how you spell his name) I'm going by the name of the Wah Wah pedal company. Enjoy what you see, this is the type of stuff to expect when you go skate with me. True skateboarding street style is an ability to see something skateable that most others walk right by. As of the ending of this post I am currently listening to "If I Can't Change Your Mind" by Bob Mould from the album "The Silence Between Us 7 inch" released on Beggars Banquet 2008

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy