Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Even I try to have fun...



So, I wasn't this bad & it didn't end up this cool. I went out tonight, well, technically last night (monday). Since it's now technically Tuesday. So I went out Monday to Armed Star Studios to help build more ramps. We ended up cutting 17 inches off of a 20' x 20' stage and lowering it, details if asked. My old friend Pat showed up with a case of Busch and helped. Then we went to Holiday Club because my friend Dave just started working there again after a short Hiatus. yada yada yada here's your blog, i'm going to bed, TTYL ✡Jew✡ oh and ⠆⠕⠃⠋ ⠂⠌⠉⠎⠄ People. $®ć ßÿ℗@§ gotta catch some Žžžžžž's

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy