Monday, March 23, 2009

Polish ✠ Jew ✡ ℆ L8r



So, My friend & skate buddy Ben Redgrave is in Town from L.A. shooting a film with his old friend Ben Berkowitz called Polish Bar this month.
I got the call last night around 9pm to see if I would be available & interested in being an extra in the film. Of course, me being unemployed, I said yes. Well, that and wanting to help a friend out. Today, Monday, I showed up and there were 3 other guys that I skate with that also showed up.

TR, Fit Mike & Calabro. We all had a pretty good shot of camera time I think.
In my part I leave after the first stripper is done dancing and walk toward the camera out of scene on what will be the right side of the screen. I then think I might re-appear seated in the background at a table. Oh Yeah, Meatloaf is the club owner in this film so he was seated behind me during the shoot, and passes me after he puts money in the stripper's G-String.
So, If I don't make another post until next week, that is the reason. I haven't lost interest in blogging or the seven of you that read this. Looks like 64* and rain on Tuesday & in the 50's Wed/Thur, 62* & cloudy on Friday. prolly gunna miss skating due to being an extra all week. I might see one of you seven this WKND at wilson SKTPRK.

As of the end of this post I am currently listening to "Wooper" by Master Margherita from the compilation "Simmetry & Kaos" 2008.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy