Thursday, March 10, 2011

Wall Rides...

So, I found this pic, or shall I say .gif, in a forum on the Skateboard City website.
I have no clue who this kid is, just amazed at the fact that no only is he doing a wallride down stairs, but the fact that he drops down a step first and then immediately cranks it up the wall, rides it, lands, and rolls away so smoothly.

I'm also glad to see that wallrides are coming back into the skateboard scene, for a while there if you did one you had a 50/50 chance of getting yeahed or soemone yelling "OLD SCHOOL!" in a sarcastic dis.
I can still do them, but I could prolly only clear a pop can or two in height nowadays.

As of the end of this post I am currently listening to "Pure and Clean" by Alpha & Omega from the album "Sound System Dub" released in 1995 on ROIR (Reachout International Records)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy