Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Stairway To Eden...

So, the other day I got bored/creative when I looked up at this vintage "Snowtrooper" above mai desk and this book next to mai desk, and, of course, the camera in front of me.
I know it's prolly not the funniest, but it made me laugh, and that's all that matters.
If it makes you chuckle then the terrorists haven't won yet.

Did you know that Snowtrooper is not an official name? That's right their It is/was never even mentioned in any of the movies, It's a catchy name given by fans and has stuck throughout the yeærs.

As of the end of this post I am currently listening to "Where You Get Love" by Matthew Sweet from the album "Blue Sky On Mars" released in 1997.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy