Sunday, March 20, 2011

Free Cocaine...

So, when I first saw this I immediately thought "hmmm, how can they do that?"

Then I thought "well, maybe it's a music workshop about production and how to go about getting that sound that The Dwarves had in their "Free Cocaine" era."
I never did find out what it was all about, I just let mai imagination run wild.

This is the sort of thing you'd see on soem segment in a late-night talk show like Craig Ferguson, Letterman, Leno, or the crowd fave.... Conan.

As of the end of this post I am currently listening to "Where Have You Been All My Life" by Fotomaker from the album "D.I.Y.: Come Out & Play - American Power Pop (1975-78)" released in 1993 as part of Rhino Records "D.I.Y." series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy