Monday, February 16, 2009

Locale Sk8 Re-View....


So, The Folex over at DBN peeped me an ear about a new Rider for Yay! Boards Hop. This guy has a name of like "Zone Gall" or something, whatever that means. This is the best guy I've scene on a China Wood with four tires. Just the effartless flipping and flapping of his bored buhneath his Shelltoes is sooooooooo kewt. There's some others kids in this vimeo, but none are as good as "The Zoner".
Okay, so the cast of Caricatures consists of some hipster white-boy afro kid twirling his board about, an old dude that goes to fakie (total old guy move), some Barney that has like two tricks & a "Gabechan", I have no clue what the hell a Gabechan is, prolly some Suburb shit. Here I sit trying to Rep the Chi (that's Chee, not Chai or Shy), I'm not a Wigger.
None of us are from Chicago, I'm from STC, others are from Palatine, Roselle, Berwyn... Shit we even have guys from Wisconsin "running" this "Scene or be Seen". I'm not from the Suburbs, never have been, I've only been from one & that's STC. Been part of Chicago's Street Team for the past 24 years. KEEP THAT SHIT IN THE SUBURBS!!!

[hip-hop is bullshit, I don't give a fuck if it is February]
BRB, TTYL.

1 comment:

  1. Weenie Test

    Three third graders from Tennessee , an Irish kid, an Italian kid and
    a Black kid are on the playground at recess. The Irish kid suggests
    that they play a new game. 'Let's see who has the largest weenie.'
    They all agree.

    The Irish kid pulls down his zipper and whips it out.

    'That's nothing,' says the Italian kid. He whips his out and proudly
    shows that his is at least an inch longer.

    Not to be out done, the Black kid whips his out. It is by far not only
    the biggest, but the fattest.

    That night, eating dinner at home, the Black kid's mother asks him
    what he did at school today.
    'Oh, we worked on a science project, had a math test and read out loud
    from a new book and then during recess, my friends and I played a new
    game called 'Let's see who has the largest weenie.'

    'What kind of game is that, honey?' asks the mother.

    'Well, me, Anthony and Patrick each pulled out our weenies and I had
    the biggest! The other kids say it's because I'm Black. Is that true?'

    'No, Leroy. It's because you're eighteen and still in the third grade.'
    ________________________________

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy