Saturday, April 23, 2011

Today's Time Capsule: A Popular History of Signs...

So, I bought this back in like 1994/95, it's the "Ladder Jack" 12" by the group A Popular History of Signs.

I have never opened it, so I have no clue waht it sounds like. It's still in the original thick plastic bag with a perforated pull top, to open it. It's an old one from the WaxTrax! library from like 1984.
So I guess there really can't be a record party in mai mind for this one since I've never heard it, but a Time Capsule nonetheless.
Prolly soem EMB, Synthpop ish.
Discogs


As of the end of this post I am currently listening to "Heart Of Glass" by Nouvelle Vague from the album "Bande A Part" released in 2006. (the original was by Blondie)
It's an album of covers TTLY redone musically, and nothing like the original. Almost romantic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy