Saturday, April 16, 2011

Runteldat...


So, I was just sitting around todei and decided to watch soem TV, turn it on and Martin was on.
I love that show still, they just don't make shows like this anymoar. Almost KNDA wish they gave Bruh-Man his own spinoff.

I almost spin off mai seat because they still make me laugh now just as much as when I saw them the first time. I used to watch this all the time waaaay B in the D from like 1992-95, the regular show and almost every rerun that aired.
If you've never watched or just forgot about it you shoul really watch a few clips on YouTube or go get the DVD Seasons from like Best Buy or soemthing.
That is, unless you hate black people so much you can't laugh at a funny joke or skit.

As of the end of this post I am currently listening to "Running Free (live)" by Iron Maiden from the "Running Free" 3 song cassette single, released in 1987
℗1985 Original Sound Recordings made by EMI Records Ltd.
©1987 Iron Maiden (Holdings) Ltd..
(recorded live at Long Beach Arena, USA, March 1985)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy