Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Skateboard Art...


So, I draw.
One of the things I drew was the graphic for this skateboard ➞ Astrolab life sized skateboards from Zazzle.com.
The skateboard image is part of a larger piece that I drew dedicated to mai dog Gisela. (seen above)
I had to put her to sleep in January 2010, she was 14 yeærs old. (that's 98 in dog yeærs)

As of the end of this post I am currently listening to "Everybody Ball" by Beaurgarde from the album "Beaurgarde" released in 1971.
It features a 17 yeær old Greg Sage on guitar. If you didn't know, Greg was the man behind the PDX punk band the Wipers. He has since re-released this album on his own Zeno Records, you should go buy it from him.
Top notch sound quality.


In association with Zazzle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy